wonderful magazines for the weekend

1 February 2013

UntitledUntitled
There are two different but equally perfect online magazines I came across today. First one Adore is colour issue and honestly it feels like when summer enter your house. So uplifting!
Second one Ets magazine which I didn't know till today (thank you Petra) is full of beautiful homes and design stories. And I'm not even talking about the past issues. So put your feet up, have a drink, browse and listen to this...

happy weekend!

first image - Adore
second -Etsmagazine

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderfull very good idea :) . I very like this :) . Beautiful photos . Good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, so busy listening to Chet (adore), and loving these magazine finds, that I forgot to post this on Friday to say 'thanks for sharing'
    Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Adore magazine and you can read it on your iPad.

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger