the best of czech design 1.

29 August 2010

Last week I went to FUTURISTA which is a great shop in centre of Prague dedicated to Czech design, architecture and jewellery. It's a multifunction space based in gothic house right in middle of the city. I love design shops and we have a joke with Aud and my sister that we go to galleries just to buy something in their shop. I didn't leave empty handed again...
futuristafuturista
futurstafuturistafuturistafuturistafuturistafuturistafuturistaP1100196P1100199P1100197
no I didn't buy all that :) just couple bits but I was pleasantly surprised and Loved the shop.
photo: designers: 1. jakub berdych 2. m.v.john 3. navex 4. milos nemec 5. milos nemec 6. roman sedina 7. daniel pirsc 8. najs 9. nikola semstanova

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great shop! I have to check out their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I visited this shop as well, LOVE Prague I hope to come back soon, so much to see, did u go to the Toys museum??? I need to post about my trip to there, great city!!

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger