it's all about A. in France

15 June 2010

We had a great time with our friends in France. Little Anya turned 2 couple of days ago and from the photos I taken it seems, everything is about her. My sweet daughter was swimming like mad, peddling with her little feet and running around markets with a baby push chair, me ...slept healthy 8 hours a nigh, sunbathed, read, ate and drank a lot. very nice. Now back to rainy England :)
<span class=<span class=<span class=<span class=<span class=<span class=<span class=<span class=<span class=
These last photos are from our bathroom and dressing room of the gite we stayed in. It's owned by our friends and I just LOVED this room.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo looks wonderful. Picturesque. I just popped over to the website for the gite as we've still not decided on where to go this summer. Sadly our dates are booked. I'd better be more organised for next year I think. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are off to France in October. Your photos are great and made me very excited to go. The markets look incredible!

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger